Thursday, February 28, 2013

Chaos


I was once grounded in a world of reality and simple dreams
I felt a sense of guilt and responsibility,  albeit unfounded
I have now opened the door to a life of chaos
A life of delusional thoughts
A life of grandiose unattainable dreams
A life filled with a growing resentment
A life that is now becoming shorter and shorter
Everything I do, everything I say, everything I think is wrong
I was wrong for so many years and nothing it seems has changed
I toiled for years and gave up some of my passions
Now I must give them up again
I have already started
I don't have time to wait
I don't have time to play catch up
I cannot keep starting over
I cannot always be wrong
I am a slave to my emotions
Now I am giving up
My friends
My passions
My hopes
My dreams
My life

No comments: