Friday, January 8, 2016

Observations

A few observations I have made of myself over the last few years.
First and foremost, no matter who I may have been when I was younger, I am not a very nice person now.  I used to be friendly, but not so much now a days. 
I am cynical, and I lean a bit to the negative side of things, not always, but more often than not. 
I am quick to anger, for no apparent reason at all.  This side of me really shines when I am driving!
I am selfish.  I think of me, always!  Problem with that is I always forget about the others in my life.
I am a racist!  I can hide from it, but it is true.  Some people have not been very good to me.
I am a bully sometimes, and it does not matter who you are.
I am judgmental, I get it from mom.
Since my episode of cardiac arrest 12-1/2 years ago, I have been searching.  For what you might ask?  I simply do not know, so I will continue my search! 

No comments: